Thursday, February 4, 2010

THE VOICE OF NATURE


The voice of nature is so sweet,
...It sails towards me along with the air
IT sorrounds my thoughts and makes me bright
...But it appears to be both foul and fair.

It plays its parts from morn to night
...On the decorated stage of my dream land
Creeps as, sun and moon, giving us light
...And appears in the desert as the levelled sand.

Enlightening me with joy and bliss
...It tunes up tp an endless song.
It covers everything with smog and mist
...And being a sea shore, it extends so long.

It stretches on the hills, clad with the snow,
...And winks at me being a star
It ruminates on the rivers that flow
...The wonderful nature knows no bar.

-Sumazla

Thanks to: http://sumazla.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails