Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Successful Believers!

Asalamu Alaykum
IMAAN is to have FAITH in something and to proclaim it.

Kalimas of Islam

I believe:

“There is none worthy of Worship but Allah Muhammed is Allah’s Messenger.”
“There is none worthy of worship but Allah and I testify that Muhammad (peace and 
blessings be upon him) is Allah’s slave  and Messenger.”
“Glory be to Allah and All praise be to Allah and There is none worthy of worship but Allah and Allah is the greatest and there is no power and might except from Allah. The Most High, The Great.”
“There is none worthy of worship but Allah who is alone (and) He has no partner, His is the Kingdom and for Him is all praise, He gives life and causes death, in His hand is all good and He has power over everything.”
“O Allah! I seek protection in You from that I should not join any partner with You knowingly. I seek Your forgiveness from that which I do not know. I repent from it (ignorance) I free myself from disbelief and joining partners with You and from all sins. I submit to Your will I believe and I declare: There is none worthy of worship besides Allah and Muhammad (peace and 
blessings be upon him) is Allah’s Messenger.”

I also believe :

“I believe in Allah as He is with Him many names and qualities and I have accepted all His orders.”
“I believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, in the Day of Judgment, and that Fate good and bad is given by Allah, and the life after death.”
But how do I decide if I am  a successful Believer? I might be or I might not be…
Allah (SWT) tells us in the Holy Qur’an:


Ameen
Xenia

Source : http://xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails