Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is for you, Esell.

mood: wide awake
craving: a nice hot white chocolate

Jummah Mubarak and

Salam Alikom to my Muslim Readers and Hola to my non-Muslim readers and followers.

I threw a party a couple days ago for one of my most special friends/sisters. She is one of the most amazing women I ever met. She stole my heart and many others hearts.  She is on her way to start here new amazing life. We love you Essel.

I wanna share some of the dishes we had.

Get ready to drool.

Samosas



Grape vine leaves stuffed with rice and meat



Fried chicken



Chicken biryani 





Tiramisu




Kanafa







cake balls







Tuna cakes









chicken casear salad



I don't know what they call this. But, it's good. A salad with egg plant and parsley, chickpeas and pine nuts.


















Lasagna with the chicken biryani






Read  more  This is for you, Esell.
Source : http://texaninuae.blogspot.com/2010/03/this-is-for-you-esell.html


Please  visit my new ISLAMIC BLOG

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails