Thursday, May 20, 2010

Allah loves us more than our mothers

by xeniagreekmuslimah

Allah loves us more than our mothers

Allah loves us more than the mother cares about her children….
A man once came to Prophet Muhammad (s) carrying with him his belongings and a box. He said, “O Prophet! While I was passing through a jungle, I heard the voice of some bird’s babies. I took them and put them in this box. The moment I did that, their mother came fluttering round my head.”
And the Prophet said, “Put them down”. When the man put the box on the ground, the mother of the young birds joined them. Seeing this, the Prophet asked the man who now had a look of surprise on his face, “Are you surprised by the affection of the mother towards her young? I swear by Him (Almighty Allah) who has sent me, surely, God is more loving to his servants than the mother to these young birds. Return these baby birds to the place from where you took them, and let their mother be with them.”
“Fear God with regard to animals”, said the Prophet of Islam, “ride them when they are fit to be ridden, and get off their backs when they are tired; surely, there are rewards for being kind and gentle to animals, and for giving them water to drink.”
Source
Source : http://xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/allah-loves-us-more-than-our-mothers/Quantcast

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails