Monday, May 31, 2010

Uprooted Palestinians: A letter from the heart of a Muslim woman

Dear friends
I am writing this letter to you because of the devastation that is caused by your government in our lands, and because of the immanent threat to world peace that I see your government pushing for, again.
The way things are moving now, I foresee great danger, and terrible risk to peace and security to the whole world.
I am writing to you because I care very much about humanity and I love our planet, with all its inhabitants.

I am writing to you because I believe in civilised dialogues, where people can express themselves freely, without being patronized, silenced, ridiculed, imprisoned or even killed for their beliefs.

I am writing to you to build bridges not walls, and to take you on a short journey so you may see things from our perspective.

I am writing to you for the purpose of advancing more realistic and humanistic understanding and for trying together to achieve a more tolerant and peaceful world.
 Readmore : Uprooted Palestinians: A letter from the heart of a Muslim woman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails