Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Allah is the greatest



Allah is the Greatest 
(A short and basic poem of the uniqueness of Allah)

Allah is the greatest, no one can perceive
 
He makes special ways for those who believe
 
Words can not write…
 
Tongues cannot express…
 
Minds cannot contemplate how great He is…
                                      
                                       He is as He has praised Himself.
 
If this is the case then what has He prepared
 
for those who believe,
 
What will they see and what will they receive.
 
Oh Him do I submit,
 
Oh Him do I obey,
 
Oh Him do I admit my sins when I pray,
 
In prostration to him, the Almighty the King
 
La ilaaha illallah is the word that I sing.
   
 La ilaaha illallah (None has the right to be worshipped except Allah)   

Source : http://muslimways.com/islamic-poetry/allah-is-the-greatest.htmlAllah is the greatest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails