Sunday, September 19, 2010

Michael Jackson - HIStory Tour Munich - Beat It


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.
Michael Jackson

I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.
Michael Jackson

When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.
Michael Jackson

My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection.
Michael Jackson

The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
- Michael Jackson

And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.
- Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson: This Is It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails