Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I know what I've done


I want to make it faster than anyone has ever made it before. I'd like to be a legend by the time I'm 25.
Bobby Darin
I'm thankful that I have lived long enough to become a legend, and I hope I deserve it.
Ralph Stanley
If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?
Judy Garland
Legend remains victorious in spite of history.
Sarah Bernhardt
“Legend: A lie that has attained the dignity of age.”
Henry Louis Mencken quotes

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”

“I can believe anything provided it is incredible.”

Oscar Wilde quotes

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”

Albert Einstein quotes

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.”

George Bernard Shaw quotes

The more you can boost your self esteem, the greater your chances are of achieving success.

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection."

Buddha

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Albert Einstein

"Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?"

Fanny Brice


Jesse Jackson quotes

Jamie Paolinetti quotes

“Legend : a lie that has attained the dignity of age.” – H. L. Mencken
a legend can also be a person or achievement worthy of inspiring such a story

Weather you are legend or not wouldn't bother and who can control your imagination which is a boost to your life.
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.

I know what I've done , but don't call me a legend. Just call me Mohamed Ali Jinnah.

S.E.A.Mohamed Ali (Jinnah)B.A.,B.L., Nidur,Tamilnadu,India. Indeed all the praises are due to Allah, we praise him and we seek his assistance and forgiveness, and we seek refuge in Allah.
அ முஹம்மது அலி ஜின்னா, பி. ஏ., பி. எல்., நீடூர். அனைத்துப் புகழும் அகிலங்கள் எல்லாவற்றையும் படைத்துக் காத்துப் பரிபக்குவப்படுத்தும் நாயனான அல்லாஹ்வுக்கே ஆகும். எத்தனை துன்பங்கள் வந்தாலும் தடைகள் வந்தாலும் எனக்கு கவலை இல்லை. ஏனென்றால் இறைவன் நாடியப்படி தான் எதுவும் நடக்கும் என்பது எனது நம்பிக்கை



Wish: Wishing Traditions Around the World

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails