Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mulla Nasrudin "My wife are you here?" + WIFE of the Year


Nasruddin and his Family

Mullah Nasruddin is very ill in bed.

Mullah: "My wife are you here?"

Wife: "Yes I am here darling!"

Mullah: "My sons and my daughters are you here too?"

The Crew: "Yes, we're here too."

Mullah: Then explain to me who is running the bloody shop?

Nasruddin and the Woman

A woman is on her balcony, on the 12th floor, when she falls off. As she is falling Father O'Reilly catches her from his balcony on the 9th floor. Grateful for saving her, she says, "oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll do anything for you!"
Father O'Reilly says, "okay then, sleep with me!"
"In your dream you pig!" the woman replies.
"Fine," says Father O'Reilly shrugging his shoulder and he lets go of her.
As the woman is falling again, Rabbi Goldberg catches her from his balcony on the 6th floor. Again, being grateful, she says, "oh thank you, you saved me, I'll do anything that you ask!"
Rabbi Goldberg says, "okay then, sleep with me!"
"You must be joking you ape!" the woman replies.
"Well good bye then," says Rabbi Goldberg and he lets go of her.
Now as she is falling, yet again, she thinks to herself it would have been better if she had slept with either the Rabbi or the Priest. But as luck would have it, she lands in the arms of Mullah Nasruddin who is standing on his balcony on the 3rd floor. She cuts to the point, "thank you handsome, you saved my life, I'll sleep with you!"
"Astaqfirullah!" gasps Mullah Nasruddin and he lets go of her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails