Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tariq Jahan Father Of Murdered Asian Hit-and-Run Victim Speaks

This video shows Tariq Jahan, the father of an innocent peace loving man, Haroon Jahan who was killed in what has been described as a muderous hit-and-run attack in Birmingham on Tuesday night. Mr. Jahan said he was helping one of the injured men, one of two brothers, Shezad Ali & Abdul Musavir, who also both tragically died, when somebody told him his own son was on the ground behind him. This vile, despicable act of muder has made me sick to my stomach. Murder knows no colour. Murder is murder & as Mr. Jahan says: Why? Why would anyone do such a thing? Why would anyone destroy three lives in 30 insane, psychotic seconds. Tariq Jahan said: "My instinct was to help the three people, I did not know who they were but they had been injured. I was helping the first man and someone from behind told me my son was behind me. So I started CPR on my own son, my face was covered in blood, my hands were covered in blood. Why, why? He was a very good lad, a good man starting at the beginning of his life and had his whole life ahead of him. I've got no words to describe why he was taken and why this has happened and what's happening to the whole of England. It makes no sense why people are behaving in this way and taking the lives of three innocent people." Evil is well & truly alive in our great country but what does Mr. Jahan say? He blames NO ONE. This man is not bitter. He is filled with only love. THANK GOD for men like Mr. Jahan. As for the evil monster who did this, he has been arrested, car seized & is currently being held on suspicion of multiple counts of murder. West Midlands Police Chief Constable Chris Sims said: "He has been arrested for murder because the information that we have at the moment would support the idea the car was deliberately driven." May your son rest in peace Mr. Jahan, along with the two other young men who died last night. But with the utmost respect, you are wrong on one thing Mr. Jahan: People DO care. People are heartbroken by this wickedness & your son will not be forgotten. If you have information please contact West Midlands Police & Dudley Road Police Station:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails